The innovative Starrett force testing machines extend the Metlogix range of universal testing machines for higher demands on test loads and configuration- / evaluation- options in the testing software.
The large selection of variants offers solutions for material analysis and for testing product components in industry, medicine, packaging and more.
- Single- and dual column stands with up to 50kN load capacity.
- Granite base and extra stiff structure.
- Test space up to 1220 x 424 mm.
- Temperature compensated load cells with measuring range handover.
- Extensometers with measuring range handover.
- Robust design with high precision guideways for reproducible and fine adjustable test speed
- Very high crosshead position accuracy of better than 0.005mm (for material analysis variants)
- Fully automatic execution of common tests and individually configured tests.
- L1 template based force testing software (incl. spring test)
- L2plus advanced force testing software
- L3 material analysis software