The Metlogix L2 force testing software is clear and easy to understand. Preconfigured tests are simply provided with the desired parameters or you can create your own test sequences with the configurator.
Using the configurator, the individual steps are put together to form the sequence as required. In addition to tensile and compression program steps, the machine can hold the force or the position and carry out repetitions. Exactly as desired.
The results are clearly presented and shown with prefilled limit values with tolerance evaluation.
If desired, the report printout and/or data export can be triggered automatically after each run.
Force – displacement and force – time diagrams can be superimposed for several runs. This results in a meaningful graphical comparison.
Tensile and compression tests
- Load test
- Target load for given duration
- Distance test
- Target position for given duration
- Break test, compressive and breaking strength
- Tensile strength, yield point
- Spring test, load over distance test
- Elasticity and plasticity
- Adhesiveness and texture
- Cycle test (over time and over counts)
- Test configurator for creating individual test sequences
- Saving, editing and copying of test routines as programs
- Graphical display of the sequence: force – distance, force – time and distance – time
- Setting of limit values with pass/fail display
- Result table
- Export of results and raw data for archiving and further evaluation in spreadsheet programs.
- Touch-PC with Windows10® operating system
- For optimal use, the monitor is operated vertically, as L2 can only be executed in portrait mode.
- For the use with MetLogix FMM force tester frame
- For the use with MetLogix load cells. With automatic takeover of the measuring range