With the DFG force gauge, accurate tensile and compression force measurements can be carried out. The instrument can be used both as a hand-held device and on a manual force test stand.
The easy to read color display offers an optimal overview. If, for example, the main display is set to peak compression, the secondary display also shows the current force.
The result is stored at the push of a button. From up to 50 results, the statistics function displays the minimum, maximum, average, span and standard deviation.
For the DFG force gauge an adapter set for clamping tools (grips) is available. In addition to the supplied accessories, a large selection of suitable fixtures can be selected.
- Display selectable: N, gf, kgf, lbf, ozf
- Display mode: real time, peak tension, peak compression
- 2 soft keys, assignable to the most important functions
- Integrated tolerance check
- Accuracy +/- 0,2% full scale
- Display resolution 5,000 : 1
- Sampling rate 8kHz
- Internal memory for 50 result values
- Statistical evaluation integrated
- Data output to USB or RS232
- Robust die-cast housing
- Safe overload up to 200%
- USB battery charger
- Force measurement ranges 0 to: 50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1000N, 2500N
- Supplied complete with transport case, charger and accessories
- Clevis kit for standard grips available