The innovative readout solution for today’s metrology marketplace. Combining a familiar user experience with current touchscreen conventions, the MX100 readout can quickly be integrated into your process while being accessible to a wide range of users.
Supporting Keypad and Touchscreen control. Ideal for Optical Comparators, Measuring Microscopes, or any Metrology device requiring encoder supported
- Display of Absolute- or Incremental Position
- Simple Zero and Preset functions
- Send positional readings to RS232
- Measuring Machine integration
- Robust and shop hardened digital readout
- Support for current “Industry Standard” calibration methologies
Display: 7″ Color 1024 X 600 LCD, with an LED backlit capacitive touch screen.
Power: Power supply(included): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A.
Power Input to Mx100: 12V
Agency Approvals: CE
DRO Dimensions: 286mm wide x 51mm deep x 162 mm high
DRO Baseplate Dimensions: 220mm wide x 125mm deep x 9.5mm high
OEM mount: Two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles, using (2) M6 threaded holes, spaced 38mm.
RAM ball mount: One Riser Block with 1.5” RAM Ball.
Base plate: Base Plate with two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles from the base.