Compared to the L1 and L2 force testing software, L2plus offers the plus in evaluation options. The same innovative user interface is thus supplemented by a powerful tool for detailed evaluation directly on the result curves.
After the test has been completed, measured values can be queried directly on the graph by a mouse click and used for further calculations such as increase, decrease, min-max-average, elastic limit, characteristic curve, etc.
Calculation formulas can also be entered directly.
The calculations performed are automatically applied to the next test run.
Tensile and compression tests
- Load test
- Target load for given duration
- Distance test
- Target position for given duration
- Break test, compressive and breaking strength
- Tensile strength, yield point
- Force – displacement – test
- Elasticity and plasticity
- Adhesiveness (link to video) and texture
- Cycle test (over time and over counts)
- Height mode for testing compression (link to video) and tension springs
- Test configurator for creating individual test sequences. Thus, practically all desired tests can be easily configured, of course also according to international standards.
- Saving, editing and copying of test routines as programs
- Graphical display of the result: force – distance, force – time and distance – time
- Direct evaluation on the graph without prior selection of evaluation criteria
- Setting of limit values with pass/fail display
- Result table
- Export of results and raw data for archiving and further evaluation in spreadsheet programs.
- Optional: Use of the inputs/output lines of the MetLogix and Starrett test stands
- Signal output on meeting a test condition
- Force measurement for opening / closing an electrical contact
- …and similar applications
- Touch-PC with Windows10® operating system
- For the use with Starrett force tester frames
- For the use with Starrett load cells. With automatic takeover of the measuring range
Contact us and we will be happy to prepare an individual offer for the complete testing machine.