DFC force gauges are not only capable of accurate tensile and compression force measurements. Measurement results also can be transferred directly to PC applications via Bluetooth. The force gauge can be used both as a hand-held device and on a manual or motorized force test bench.
Function for measuring opening and closing forces on electrical contacts: the force applied will be recorded in the moment the switch state changes.
Mounted to the CNC force test bench FMM it becomes a control unit and carries out automated tests.
The easy to read OLED display offers an optimal overview. If, for example, the main display is set to peak compression, the secondary display also shows the current force.
The result is stored at the push of a button. From up to 99 results, the statistics function displays the minimum, maximum, average, span and standard deviation.
A large selection of fixtures is available for holding specimens securely, which can be mounted without further effort using the separately available clevis adapter.
- Universal hand gauge with real time and peak force display
- Graphical force-bargraph display
- 2 soft keys, assignable to the most important functions
- Control unit for CNC force test frame FMM
- Display selectable: N, gf, kgf, lbf, ozf
- Test methods: real time force, peak force tension or compression, force average over time
- Measuring the opening and closing forces of switch/button contacts
- Extendet test methods when used with force test frame FMM: force-displacement test, force displacement average, break test, cycle test by number or duration, holding tests
- Accuracy +/- 0,1% full scale
- Display resolution 10,000 : 1
- Digital I/O: 2 cannel
- Sampling rate 8kHz
- Internal memory for 99 result values
- Data output to Bluetooth, USB or RS232
- Statistical evaluation integrated
- Safe overload up to 200%
- USB battery charger
- Force measurement ranges 0 to: 10N, 25N, 50N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1000N, 2500N
- Robust die-cast housing
- Supplied complete with transport case, charger and accessories
- Clevis kit for standard grips available